The Title Race - 2021/22

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Really think spending your Mondays worrying if Villa will or won't turn up is putting your brain through unnecessary stress. Even on their best day they'd struggle to get a result if Liverpool play to their max. Same is true for us on the final day. Gerrard will be preparing them, as he is a professional and his reputation among his players would bomb if he wasn't doing, and a team of professionals will otherwise play their game, with the caveat that they don't have that much to play for and might not play to 100% which is to be expected at this time of year. It is what it is.

The league is in our hands. Win the next two and then let's see where we are going into the final day.

I know what you're saying mate, but Villa shouldn't be that bad

I think that he’s saying that he wouldn’t be surprised if Villa let themselves get thrashed in suspicious circumstances.
I wouldn’t be surprised either as the game’s as bent as a nine bob note.

I think that he’s saying that he wouldn’t be surprised if Villa let themselves get thrashed in suspicious circumstances.
I wouldn’t be surprised either as the game’s as bent as a nine bob note.
No, I’m saying that Liverpool beating Villa by 4 or 5 at any time wouldn’t be a big surprise. No more than them winning by 5 at old Trafford

No, I’m saying that Liverpool beating Villa by 4 or 5 at any time wouldn’t be a big surprise. No more than them winning by 5 at old Trafford
Given they've got the same points as Newcastle who we scored that many against yesterday, Villa are in worse form than Newcastle, and Liverpool will have a reason to chase down a goal difference if they get an early break, I'd say without looking at the odds it's about 17 or 18/1. Those are the odds I got for my 5-0 bet yesterday! IE not very likely, but certainly not a mad punt.

Wasn’t Klopp saying after the spurs game he didn’t think they should play like that against the scouse fuckers, was that a secret message to slippy G to roll over and let them score at will.

Given they've got the same points as Newcastle who we scored that many against yesterday, Villa are in worse form than Newcastle, and Liverpool will have a reason to chase down a goal difference if they get an early break, I'd say without looking at the odds it's about 17 or 18/1. Those are the odds I got for my 5-0 bet yesterday! IE not very likely, but certainly not a mad punt.
Away makes a difference, you could get 50/1 if you shopped around.

Liverpool to beat Villa are same odds as the were to beat Spurs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.