The Title Race - 2021/22

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m trying to think of a combination of results that would achieve that. It’s giving me a headache.

Liverpool win their last three games 3-0, 1-0, 1-0. City lose one, win two- 0-1, 1-0, 2-1. It’s a play off? Or is my arithmetic dodgy?

That’s not such an unlikely a combination of results. And there must a few more plausible permutations.
you've opened a can of worms there, you mad man

Agree 100% , Dipper fans are romantic souls , but Gerrard is a professional and will have his players up for this , there are no favours in top class football and no doubt the Villa chairman will remind the players that every place in the league is worth £2m , no chance Villa or their fans will roll over , leave those thoughts to the Dipper fantasists
Connor Coady says hi.

I’m trying to think of a combination of results that would achieve that. It’s giving me a headache.

Liverpool win their last three games 3-0, 1-0, 1-0. City lose one, win two- 0-1, 1-0, 2-1. It’s a play off? Or is my arithmetic dodgy?

That’s not such an unlikely a combination of results. And there must a few more plausible permutations.
You can guarantee that should we lose a game making it an outside possibility, Sky (I’m guessing they’d have the broadcast rights if it was to happen) will be all over it in terms of telling us how it could all pan out.

We’ve got more points, a better goal difference, scored more goals, conceded fewer goals, and won more games than the best team, with the best mentality, with the best keeper, the best defence, the best defender, the best attacking full backs, the best midfield, the best strikeforce, the best player, the best strength in depth team of all time who have the best manager ever.
And the best supply of Mentality Monster Munch.

I think Liverpool are playing more on the edge than people think. They've only scored 4-5 goals over the last few games in the league whereas we've scored 10+. They're definitely suffering from the number of games just like we are although it's our defence that's suffered.

I don't think they can afford to play players for full 90 minutes to try and get the goals. If any of them pickup a knock then they're completely stuffed. Are they going to keep players like Mane on if they're only winning 1-0 or 2-0 against Villa with say 30 minutes to go?

They'll just try and scab games 1-0 or 2-0 so they can bring players off for the rest. We just need to make sure we get results above all else.

They'll throw the game against Villa. Klopp wont bother with the league now. He will rest for the Cup final and then rest against Saints and look to use Wolves at home as a CL final tester.

Doesn't mean they wont win all three but he will stick the key players on the bench for the midweek games. He wont risk injury or fatigue in the cup or CL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.