The Title Race - 2021/22

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
There is no way Gerrard is going to lose his Liverpool legacy by effectively killing off their title challenge and quadruple challenge at the same time tonight. I expect a 3-0 to Liverpool at least. However, if we need to win on the last day of the season expect a fully charged up Aston Villa to turn up at the Etihad. Gerrard knows his target audience. Liverpool win comfortably tonight.
'Lose his legacy' ffs never read so much bollocks on this forum.

You think his players give a shit about Liverpool winning the title? Really strange way to look at it - they are all professionals and will be up for the game tonight.

If Gerrard showed any sort of remorse for his old club in the pre match team talk I would like to think most the villa players would call him out for it.

You think his players give a shit about Liverpool winning the title? Really strange way to look at it - they are all professionals and will be up for the game tonight.

If Gerrard showed any sort of remorse for his old club in the pre match team talk I would like to think most the villa players would call him out for it.
This 100%. Regardless of Gerrard's allegiance the players will want to finish as high in the league as possible, no way they will roll over.

That being said I can't see any other result than a Dipper's win but I hope to be pleasantly surprised come 10pm tonight.

Rolls over and blows smoke up Liverpool and he places himself in pole position, should Jurgen Wildenstein ever move on.
Not so sure about that. Cuntish they are but still they're professionals and I don't think they (the owners) would hire a lad to manage them just because he was a good player for them. His best odds lies in doing as well as he can and that includes putting up a fight vs them.

Gerrard won't be allowed to win tonight the scouse mafia will have sent him death threats, like when he was going to sign for Chelsea .

Gerrard shouldn't even be getting mentioned. It's Villa v Liverpool not Gerrard v Liverpool.

Not a chance he throws this game, he'd be out of a job and there's not one going at Anfield just yet.

This will be a tough game for the dippers but one they should win. We've got the harder remaining games with having to go to Wolves and West Ham. But Villa will still give them a go tonight and if they've got one eye on the Cup Final they could get caught out. It's another team that will look to play into the space behind and profit. Come on Villa!

Liverpool will lose tonight no one expects it but will happen imagine that happens then all we need to do is win just one of the remaining 3 games

remember villa beat them 7-2 before

Liverpool will lose tonight no one expects it but will happen imagine that happens then all we need to do is win just one of the remaining 3 games

remember villa beat them 7-2 before

Two big differences with that game though. Firstly, Adrian wont be starting in goal and more important Villa wont have their hero playing for them. He was immense that day was Ross Barkley.

I actually think the dippers are the best team currently in the world, and will wipe the floor with Madrid and will win the FA Cup…unarguably a great season for them.

luckily we stacked up such a lead at the top of the table they are running out of games and can’t see us slipping up. I think this might go down as our greatest title yet, considering the quality of our opponent pushing us every step of the way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.