The Title Race - 2021/22

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
I reckon we'll score a few against Villa - their defence was abysmal the other night and I was amazed Liverpool only got 2. But with Liverpool easily scoring 10 or more goals against Southampton and Wolves combined, we can't rely on goal difference - need at least a draw on Sunday. If I was offered 0-0 now I'd take it.
Na mate, we'll get 6 points easily. The way we're playing at the moment is unstoppable. Have the faith, and let's have no more talk of 0-0 draws :)

Know its early but who do we expect to play Centrebacks? Hopefully Laporte ain’t that bad and we can play Ake + laporte, but seems Only Ake is guaranteed. Out of CJ Egan Riley and Mbete who do u guys rate more? Isn’t CJ originally a right back? Antonio always a threat...

West Ham are 3 points and a much better goal difference behind the rags, rags play Palace after 2 weeks or in reality 3 months on the beach. Palace are more likely to win that game.

West Hams final game is Brighton away where they'll have a better chance of a result than against us so would still get that 6th spot & put the rags into the Santa Clause FC league.

Southampton could be harder than many think, especially if City do pick up points at West Ham.

Liverpool play Saturday night in the FA Cup Final and will likely be without Fabinho. It's a quick turnaround for them, especially if there is extra time at Wembley.

I suspect if City win on Sunday, Liverpool will start to play the percentages and go lighter if they lose the FA Cup final and with a Champions League final to also factor.

Last night's win at Wolves was huge. We have a margin of error that means Liverpool can't go all out for goals against Southampton without leaving the back door also open.
While I agree with the sentiments the big issue for us is we have no central defence and the Hammers, especially with Valencia & Bowen, will be well motivated for many reasons to make the most of it. I can see us dropping points here. Can only hope that someone comes back to fill the void for the last game.

I'm still shocked many predicting big wins for them lot in their last two games, they look to be running on near empty and no real signs of putting 5 or 6 past anyone.

The odds show that we're expected to have the same chance of beating Hammers then they are at Saints.

Also BFEX has us at 94% to win the league...

Anyone feel any better?

While I agree with the sentiments the big issue for us is we have no central defence and the Hammers, especially with Valencia & Bowen, will be well motivated for many reasons to make the most of it. I can see us dropping points here. Can only hope that someone comes back to fill the void for the last game.
In reality West Ham will be no more or less motivated then they would be for any end of season home game. They are well organised, pose a threat from quick transitions and are capable of causing an upset. However, we are in good form in the league recently and we are well capable of scoring 2 or 3 goals. Despite our defensive issues I see us edging this one and certainly getting the draw we need at a minimum.

We managed one goal in the 2 PL games v Soton, and they defended well. They played better against City, United and Spurs than they did against bottom half teams this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.