The Title Race - 2021/22

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Southampton could be harder than many think, especially if City do pick up points at West Ham.

Liverpool play Saturday night in the FA Cup Final and will likely be without Fabinho. It's a quick turnaround for them, especially if there is extra time at Wembley.

I suspect if City win on Sunday, Liverpool will start to play the percentages and go lighter if they lose the FA Cup final and with a Champions League final to also factor.

Last night's win at Wolves was huge. We have a margin of error that means Liverpool can't go all out for goals against Southampton without leaving the back door also open.

If we win against West Ham, I genuinely wont give a fuck what they do vs Southampton.

In fact if anything, if we get 3 points on Sunday, I'd Want them to win vs Southampron, so our players can seal it on the pitch on the last day and not sat on twitter on their couches.

Last edited:
If we win against West Ham, I genuinely wont give a fuck what theybdo vs Southampton.

In fact if anything, if we get 3 points on Sunday, I'd Want them to win vs Southampron, so out players can seal it on the pitch on the last day and not sat on twitter on their couches.
Same I want to be there when we win it. Not by default cause they fucked up

I'm still shocked many predicting big wins for them lot in their last two games, they look to be running on near empty and no real signs of putting 5 or 6 past anyone.
The only way I can see them scoring a lot of goals is if we give them some encouragement by losing to West Ham. However, if we win they'll know it's very unlikely to come down to goal difference as we'd need to lose to Villa for it to be relevant.

If we beat West Ham then Klopp may start resting players for the CL final.

Best form of defense for us right now is to attack.

We have seen how lethal we are last few weeks scoring 20 + Goals.

West Ham are going to create chances.

We are going to create chances and dominate possession.

I still fancy us for the win

And even if we draw it will be a good point.

We could lose (highly Unlikely given we can taste it) and still win the League on Goal difference.

Big win last nice has given us breathing space.

180 minutes and we will be Premier League Champions for the 6th time.

Yes, last night basically turned it into "win one of two" which would be a freak not to achieve.

There is the distinct possibility of us winning the league next Wednesday night without kicking a ball, and allowing the likes of Fernandinho, Jesus and anyone else on there way out to have a last hurrah without pressure at the Villa game.

It's actually Tuesday the Dippers play, so even less turnaround than you think!

Southampton could be harder than many think, especially if City do pick up points at West Ham.

Liverpool play Saturday night in the FA Cup Final and will likely be without Fabinho. It's a quick turnaround for them, especially if there is extra time at Wembley.

I suspect if City win on Sunday, Liverpool will start to play the percentages and go lighter if they lose the FA Cup final and with a Champions League final to also factor.

Last night's win at Wolves was huge. We have a margin of error that means Liverpool can't go all out for goals against Southampton without leaving the back door also open.
The will rest players if we win on Sunday
I mean look at our defence, imagine if we had a champions league final to play and we were missing walker, stones, Dias and Laporte
Is it worth the risk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.