The Title Race - 2021/22

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
In our hands and the Dippers grovelling for favours , no doubt we will be put through more pain and agony next Sunday , its character building :)
No more character building please! City 'built up my character' enough in the 80s and especially the 90s! Lots of pain and agony then, however our boys in blue still do it from time to time don't they!
Hopefully Soton can get something on Tuesday, unlikely though that is.
Failing that, a comfortable, assured, straightforward victory as per the last game of 2014 against West Ham would be very welcome.

Is a play off still possible? In theory it seems so but I’m struggling to come up with plausible results and scores that would produce one

Is a play off still possible? In theory it seems so but I’m struggling to come up with plausible results and scores that would produce one
Not really in reality, of course it is mathematically possible.

Liverpool will have to win by a large margin Tuesday, we’ll have to lose vs Villa whilst they draw to Wolves, all making sure GD is the exact same whilst goals for is too.

The chances are so slim it’s not worth thinking about.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.