The Title Race - 2021/22

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am going across for my 5th saints home game in the 10 years I’ve lived on the island hoping to continue my lucky streak of never seeing them loose
I sat next to two guys from the IOW at the away game when we drew… Decent guys, one ex-RAF (as I am) and his mate who was a lifelong blue but didn’t get to games much… I hope your run continues

I find it strange that nobody is giving Southampton a chance. Oh well.

They've got a huge chance. Liverpool play for the 6th time in 18 days today. They've just played 120 minutes and although there will be a buzz from winning the Cup, Southampton just have to stay in the game and then use their extra energy when the dippers start to fatigue. You never know.

To be honest, I’d be less nervous if I was playing than I will be watching it!

1985…you haven’t suffered enough to understand the FOCs on here!

Oh I've suffered plenty mate. And I know what's at stake. But this team, this manager, know what to do. This ain't Real Madrid or the Scouse twats, its Aston Villa. At home. To win the league. We ain't fucking this up. We're fucking them up.

Put it this way, the odds for a Liverpool win tonight are pretty much the same as us against the Hammers at the weekend. Still likely to win but not a formality.

I saw a Southampton fan this morning on may way to work so I’m taking that as a sign.
Matt Upson is almost a full anogram of Southampton. Upson's last Premier League club was Leicester City. Liverpool are playing away tonight, last time Liverpool played away again Leicester City they got beat 1-0. To me this is clear and categoric proof that they will also get beat 1-0 tonight.

Matt Upson is almost a full anogram of Southampton. Upson's last Premier League club was Leicester City. Liverpool are playing away tonight, last time Liverpool played away again Leicester City they got beat 1-0. To me this is clear and categoric proof that they will also get beat 1-0 tonight.

Liverpool haven't won in their last 1 trips to Southampton. #bogeyteam

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.