The Title Race - 2021/22

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nothing is guaranteed, we may fail this season. But we can rest assured that Pep and the players will give everything to succeed. They are huge competitors.

A tight title race may bring the best out of the team, whereas an easy win like last season could have made us complacent. Naturally, we prefer an easy win, but difficult games and set-backs like Spurs and Palace are likely to help us perform at our very best.
I think the complacency of last season is what cost us the chumps league.

well, 27-27 points for both clubs to collect.

70 City, 69 Pool, , GD will favour them in the end, hard to see otherwise, so all they need really is 1 more point than us.
them getting Diaz in January and us spending big on Grealish, I think this will be the difference one has already won matches for them, Grealish is "playing well" but will not give us what we miss the most what is clinical finishing, actually he is the least likely to score in the team pretty much from the attacking players. creating chances is great but did we had an issue in that department? I dont think we did and we dont create much better/more chances even if we do nobody there to finish them.

Arsenal away was their hardest game apart from City-Pool, and they didnt look much troubled today.

dont even get me started on those who say United, Pool, Everton will take anything off them. thats 9 points for Pool 100%.

my fear is City will get 88-89-90 points and can see them getting 90-91-92.

Beat Burnley then beat Liverpool will put us 4 ahead with 7 to play meaning we can lose one game but unless we get our goal difference up a couple of draw won’t do.

Sorry but I think it's gone. Only way I can see them slipping up if if they get big games in other comps and get caught in fixture congestion. But I can see us slipping up against another side that parks the bus - however bad they are.

Sorry but I think it's gone. Only way I can see them slipping up if if they get big games in other comps and get caught in fixture congestion. But I can see us slipping up against another side that parks the bus - however bad they are.
Agreed
It was lost v Spurs

Why don’t you lot not bother watching and boring the rest of us with your pompous negativity then

The difference for them this season has been VVD playing again. They will always score goals because of the amount of forwards they have, but they aren't conceding goals this season, like they didn't the season they won the title.

Still not over. Bar the game against them, one more mistake, missed chances, poor performances, and it is over.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.