The Title Race - 2021/22

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's be brutally honest, if we do lose it from here we have bottled it. We had a very, very healthy lead and have seen that lead cut with some poor, uncharacteristic performances. If we do lose it let's take it on the chin, I'm confident we'd reclaim it next season with Pep still at the helm.
If Liverpool win the title from here, they'll have deserved it.

We'll still win it though. Their run in is tougher than ours. They were always going to pick up points over this period.

Let's be brutally honest, if we do lose it from here we have bottled it. We had a very, very healthy lead and have seen that lead cut with some poor, uncharacteristic performances. If we do lose it let's take it on the chin, I'm confident we'd reclaim it next season with Pep still at the helm.

how many premier games have we lost in 4 months? Come back when you find out.

Not really.

He wanted to go because he was unhappy in Manchester. He wasn't particularly good and we got £50m for him. It was a brilliant transfer on our part.

The strange decision was not to replace him.
That's what i meant in a round about way, letting him go without a replacement was weird.

Don't know if I'd use the phrase 'bottled it' but whomever wins the league they will deserve it 100% and prove they're the best side in England.
I think, it'll be us

The reality is that we're the best two teams of the Premier League era and as shit as it would be there would be no shame if we end up getting pipped to the title by them.

Saying that, as long as we don't lose to them at our place I'm still confident we'll get over the line.

And with a striker in the squad, and hopefully a couple of others

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.