The Title Race 2022/23

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Arsenal have looked the part in all but a couple of games. We’ve looked the part in probably two or three. All our creativity we had last season has been narrowed down just to one player and that’s De Bruyne. He looks fucked too.

The signs have been there for a long time. But people who pointed it out were called defeatist. I wonder if even the most optimistic City fans have any genuine belief anymore? Someone should make a poll. :)
I definitely still have genuine belief we could win the title. I think we're making it very difficult for ourselves, but yesterday was an expected result. We always lose at Spurs. Despite that, Arsenal didn't set a marker and beat Everton the day before, so it's not like we've lost ground on them. In fact, you could probably look at it as a good weekend (because we have 1 less 'tough' fixture despite keeping up with the pace).

Yours sincerely,
The Devil's Advocate.

Christ, half hoping Arsenal bottle it so we still have a chance but the other half hoping they don't so at least them lot don't win it...

We can obviously still win it, but it's feeling a lot like 15/16 where the big run of games just never happened.

If we don't beat Arsenal at the Emirates we don't win the league. It's as simple as that now. And even if we do, it's still unlikely because of how inconsistent we are.

I'm really intrigued to see the system, lineup and performance against Leipzig. That will at least tell us if the players have just lost it mentally in the league this season - which, I should add, is understandable considering their dominance.

An amazing amount of negativity has been generated by two away losses at very tough top 4 contending teams one of which can be largely attributed to scandalous refereeing.

51 points still to play for and most of those 17 games will be considerably less challenging than the two we’ve just lost. Factor in the tendency of this team to finish seasons strongly and there’s plenty to still be positive about.

Christ, half hoping Arsenal bottle it so we still have a chance but the other half hoping they don't so at least them lot don't win it...
it is all geared for it.

we get a points deduction just at a vital time
Arse start getting odd decisions that lose them games
Ten hag hailed as a genious for wining it on goal difference.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.