The Title Race 2022/23

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Its a 5 point deficit most likely.

I'd also say that I'm as worried about United as I am Arsenal
Arsenal still have to come to us and go to Newcastle and Liverpool. We're at home to the remaining teams from the "top 7" if you like.
Not that it'll matter if we keep dropping points to shit like Forest and Everton!

United are under the radar though and have played ourselves and Arsenal twice.
Yep, the silver lining to the cloud that is them still being in contention for all 4 competitions is that hopefully down the stretch it catches up with them.

Far from over but we're not capable of finishing teams off even with the world's best striker
I don't think we will win anything this season sadly.

I dont think we are winning it this season.....however it wont be straight forward for whoever does....

That last game of the season against Brentford however is something we dont want it to go to...the are decent, have beaten us previously and play in a way that everyone knows we struggle with...fast physical forwards on the break - that team, manager and set of fans will absolutely revel in being a factor in atitle decider and while Ive been confident in every other last game of the season scenario we have been in I wouldnt be in this one due to Brentford and the seemingly lack of balls on this team

I also unfortunately think the rags will come into it.

Still favourites at the exchanges-lots of twists and turns to come. You’d think the home game against them could prove decisive.

I dont think we are winning it this season.....however it wont be straight forward for whoever does....

That last game of the season against Brentford however is something we dont want it to go to...the are decent, have beaten us previously and play in a way that everyone knows we struggle with...fast physical forwards on the break - that team, manager and set of fans will absolutely revel in being a factor in atitle decider and while Ive been confident in every other last game of the season scenario we have been in I wouldnt be in this one due to Brentford and the seemingly lack of balls on this team

I also unfortunately think the rags will come into it.
Brentford would probably do us again tbh

Very unlikely to be a 90 point plus winner this season. The fact we can only get 94 if we win 14/14 games shows how average we have been this season compared to previous ones. We are actually on track for 82 points currently so need to up our game sharpish. The only positive is that the performances in the last couple of games have been better then the previous 8/9.

Would love us to win but I'm not expecting anything after the absolute abhorrent failure that was today. Truth is right now we don't deserve it and I hope they know that too. Disgraceful and embarrasing given the talent of this squad. Maybe they need to lose it to realise they need to wake the fuck up and be more ruthless. Current form - not a chance. If we level up - Maybe, but we're now relying on arsenal losing which isn't good. Nice work City.

Long way to go. In a blink of an eye Arsenal had dropped points and city win 0-6. Unfortunately for us today it went for the gunners. Last min goals have gave them an advantage. City are not consistent enough to go on a run this season but Arsenal/United are not good enough either. Stay within 5 points coming into the last 4/5 games and I would be happy with that.

The only reason there is a title race and not a procession by city is due to us not being able to match the previous heights. It’s not over until it’s over. Could go either way.

Regroup and let’s see where we are in March.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.