The Title Race 2022/23

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Im more confident we will win this title today. We performed well these past 3 games. our finishing let us down today.

if you asked me prior to the arsenal game would i have took 4 points the answer would have been yes and i suspect many on here would have also taken that too.

More points will be dropped. Arsenal scraped by villa today. if that 3rd goal was ruled out which is usually is when players are stood in front of goal keeper. I dont think many would be worrying. They will drop points with having difficult grounds still to go to anfield and us.

Many more points will be dropped.

They also start their europa league campagin next month and i dont think their squad will cope.

Amazed we are still in the title race as we have been so inconsistent but at least today we created chances even though we couldn’t score any but we have been here before with these games .

It definitely looks like we are heading to a slightly more "classic" title race with twists and turns. We're not putting a run of 10 games together, it's as simple as that. Arsenal look a bit more likely to, but I don't see them doing so either. So it will come down to nerve and grinding things out. And you just have to hope we stay under 5 or 6 points before we play them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.