• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
this boils my blood:

not beating Everton at home
next week Everton is visited by Brighton, they win 4-1 in Goodison Park

not beating Forest away last week
today they visited WHU, and WHU won 4-0 and could have been 6-7 based on chances missed...

we failed to beat some absolute dogshit teams, and both of these games we were even 1-0 up...

that is 4 points right there lost, if we lose the title by that much only, well these two games will be hard to explain...
Shit happens. It’s now up to City to keep pressuring Arsenal. I’m not sure we’re good enough this season to win it, but if we’re within a few points come April, I reckon Arsenal will crumble.

We need to go unbeaten in the league for the rest of the season to win it. Personally I think we can only afford to drop points once (in the form of a draw) to win the league. Every game is a cup final.

Theres going to be points dropped. Theres still questions to be asked of arsenal. How will they deal with teams that are fighting for their lives. We know they havent dealt well with teams that bank up against them. I expect we will see more of that happening with teams fighting for their lives. They also start again in the europa league soon. How will that impact their squad. they also have to go away to places like anfield, etihad and newcastle while we play those games at home.

There will be points dropped accross the board. Im glad they are playing their game in hand this week that way we know fully where we stand in terms of points to make up.

We just need to keep winning our games. we are about to enter the part of the season where odd results happen. Also arsenal last year were in top 4 with couple games to go and fell out. Even these past couple of weeks when the pressure fully begins to ramp up i dont think they and arteta know how to handle it youll start see loosing heads..

Theres going to be points dropped. Theres still questions to be asked of arsenal. How will they deal with teams that are fighting for their lives. We know they havent dealt well with teams that bank up against them. I expect we will see more of that happening with teams fighting for their lives. They also start again in the europa league soon. How will that impact their squad. they also have to go away to places like anfield, etihad and newcastle while we play those games at home.

There will be points dropped accross the board. Im glad they are playing their game in hand this week that way we know fully where we stand in terms of points to make up.

We just need to keep winning our games. we are about to enter the part of the season where odd results happen. Also arsenal last year were in top 4 with couple games to go and fell out. Even these past couple of weeks when the pressure fully begins to ramp up i dont think they and arteta know how to handle it youll start see loosing heads..

Questions are getting asked of arsenal and they're answering them. Fall behind to villa twice, 90th minute winner. Fall behind to united, 90th minute winner. Would have beat Brentford but for getting screwed by VAR. Went to their biggest rivals and won easy.

4 of their next 5 games are at home to team threatened with relegation. They're getting 12 points there unfortunately. I don't think they're going away and feel we're gonna lose the league by 3 points. Hope I'm wrong

Questions are getting asked of arsenal and they're answering them. Fall behind to villa twice, 90th minute winner. Fall behind to united, 90th minute winner. Would have beat Brentford but for getting screwed by VAR. Went to their biggest rivals and won easy.

4 of their next 5 games are at home to team threatened with relegation. They're getting 12 points there unfortunately. I don't think they're going away and feel we're gonna lose the league by 3 points. Hope I'm wrong
I wasnt referring to this point of the season im saying over the coming weeks in the run in. They werent screwed over by brentford neither brentford had a vaild goal ruled out because gabriel slipped. They were lucky at villa in my opinion the 3rd goal gets rulled out for offside most games.

Also so if they are answering all the questions what happened at everton or against us. Also relegated threatened teams will be the ones that cause them the most issues as they will sit back in banks and cause frustration which they have struggled with.

I actually think they will drop points in the next few games because they are expected to get full points.
I never said they were going away i just dont think they deal with pressure well enough and experience will prove it over the next 3 months.

I actually think we win the league... not a walk in the park however.

I wasnt referring to this point of the season im saying over the coming weeks in the run in. They werent screwed over by brentford neither brentford had a vaild goal ruled out because gabriel slipped. They were lucky at villa in my opinion the 3rd goal gets rulled out for offside most games.

Also so if they are answering all the questions what happened at everton or against us. Also relegated threatened teams will be the ones that cause them the most issues as they will sit back in banks and cause frustration which they have struggled with.

I actually think they will drop points in the next few games because they are expected to get full points.
I never said they were going away i just dont think they deal with pressure well enough and experience will prove it over the next 3 months.

I actually think we win the league... not a walk in the park however.
Cracking post mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.