The Title Race 2022/23

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Questions are getting asked of arsenal and they're answering them. Fall behind to villa twice, 90th minute winner. Fall behind to united, 90th minute winner. Would have beat Brentford but for getting screwed by VAR. Went to their biggest rivals and won easy.

4 of their next 5 games are at home to team threatened with relegation. They're getting 12 points there unfortunately. I don't think they're going away and feel we're gonna lose the league by 3 points. Hope I'm wrong
They arn't really answering them well though. They only have 2 wins from their last 5 games. That is 3 points less than us, who everyone says are totally out of form. I do think both teams will drop points in 3 or so games still.

Questions are getting asked of arsenal and they're answering them. Fall behind to villa twice, 90th minute winner. Fall behind to united, 90th minute winner. Would have beat Brentford but for getting screwed by VAR. Went to their biggest rivals and won easy.

4 of their next 5 games are at home to team threatened with relegation. They're getting 12 points there unfortunately. I don't think they're going away and feel we're gonna lose the league by 3 points. Hope I'm wrong

To be fair, we asked questions of them a couple of weeks ago and they didn't have an answer ;)

Hate to say it but more worried by the rags than Arsenal, they have finally got a manager who knows what he's doing and they have hit a rich vein of form. Glad we have played them twice as have Arsenal so they can do nothing further to affect the top two. If we don't win it then a million times better Arsenal than the raga.

Its the Goons who are looking dodgy at the moment , they lost to us , got a very lucky win at Villa and scraped a victory at a poor Leicester team , its only the media Arteta love-in that is hiding the truth. Usually if you win 30 league games the title is yours (unless your a Dipper :) so we would have to be perfect until the end of the season to win 30 games , its been done before.

Hate to say it but more worried by the rags than Arsenal, they have finally got a manager who knows what he's doing and they have hit a rich vein of form. Glad we have played them twice as have Arsenal so they can do nothing further to affect the top two. If we don't win it then a million times better Arsenal than the raga.

Worry about the scum is what the rags did with us it got them without a trophy for 6 years and no title in 11….

Concentrate on Man City not the frauds of football

Arsenal are 8 clear of them with a better GD. It's us or arsenal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.