The Title Race 2022/23

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think this can be another City Liverpool like title race. I think they may drop enough points so that we are 1 point above/below them with 5 6 games to go and each team has to win each of their games.

Fair play Gooners, they're playing like Champions. Making a tough game on paper look easy, playing with style and ruthlessness. Unfortunately we're the team that look like dropping the odd point. We make it harder that it should be.

Both us and arsenal will drop points
Definitely. And I bet it won’t be where you expect. It’s never surprising in a title run-in for teams to have odd results; Arsenal could go to Anfield and win 0-3 but lose to Forest.

But I think we’ll drop points n’all.

I think we need to stay within 5 points of them. I think they drop points against liverpool us and newcastle personally. after this international break is when the run in starts. Its also when odd results start to occur.

We are nearing the stage where 1 dropped bollock could be fatal.
I have a small but growing feeling that our Villa, Brentford, Everton and Forest results were the games where that’s already happened.

We just don’t look as good as we once did.

Past performance not always a good indicator of future performance. There's going to be some twists and turns in the final 30% of games. Arsenal will start thinking about winning the PL. They will get nervous. Come on City!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.