The Title Race 2022/23

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Posted last week, 1 orange game out of the way, Arsenal's to come tomorrow:
View attachment 71796
Apologies West Ham (A) for Arsenal should be the 16th May, will correct it when I get the chance.

I do think away games at Everton and Southampton won't be easy but I'm just relatively comparing. In fact a lot of the games marked in green will be a lot harder given the time of the season they're being played.

I do think we need Arsenal to win on Thursday to keep them playing Thursday, Sunday and keep them distracted:
View attachment 71797

They play twice before we play Liverpool, it would be nice if we weren't 8 behind (with a game in hand) going into that game. FiveThirtyEight have them between a 6/10 and 7/10 to win in their next 2 games.
View attachment 71802 View attachment 71801

Have us slightly less to beat the scousers:
View attachment 71800
I think Arsenal's away games are a lot tougher than ours.

City, Liverpool and Newcastle have only lost a single home game each this season.

Even Forest have taken points in 10 of their 13 home games, and those three losses were in the first month of the season.

I think Arsenal's away games are a lot tougher than ours.

City, Liverpool and Newcastle have only lost a single home game each this season.

Even Forest have taken points in 10 of their 13 home games, and those three losses were in the first month of the season.
If we keep winning and beat them in April maybe. But in real terms they have been generally better than us so far and it is the hope that recent historical experience will play to our advantage that keeps my hopes alive.

Fantastic, we’ve just won the league! Gunners are singing “we’re gonna win the league” Remember United singing “ City’s cracking up”?

Was expecting fulham to get something today.
Starting to think we are running out of games.

We really needed them to drop points against either United, Villa or Bournemouth. They were never going to be in tight games relying on late winners every week like some thought.

I still believe we can do it but I think we'll need to beat them at our place.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.