The Title Race 2022/23

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
What does it mean?
The clock end.

On a side note it doesn’t go unnoticed that Arteta always seems to have a huge entourage of coaches around him which adds to the feel good factor oozing from the squad. I don’t think they fear anyone. They haven’t made too many mistakes and they have Jesus returning soon. We’re going to have to be perfect from now on and hope Arsenal drop a few points if we are to retain the title. Personally I think we’ll come up short because we haven’t clicked so far this season. This is an excellent Arsenal team we’re chasing.

Last edited:
The clock end.

On a side note it doesn’t go unnoticed that Arteta always seems to have a huge entourage of coaches around him which adds to the feel good factor oozing from the squad. I don’t think they fear anyone. They haven’t made too many mistakes and they have Jesus returning soon. We’re going to have to be perfect from now on and hope Arsenal drop a few points if we are to retain the title. Personally I think we’ll come up short because we haven’t clicked so far this season. This is an excellent Arsenal team we’re chasing.
They are that good we did them at their place in a midweek game.

Isn't is 11 games to go/ 2 months.

Its cringy and going a bit overboard. I'm all for celebrating a win but you move on with plenty of games to go including one away at the team that's challenging you.

Dipping for the line, 11 games is a hell of a lot of football.

Isn't is 11 games to go/ 2 months.

Its cringy and going a bit overboard. I'm all for celebrating a win but you move on with plenty of games to go including one away at the team that's challenging you.
We did exactly the same after each game towards the end of that incredible run in the 2017/18 - in December before the season was half way over. Did you find that cringy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.