West Ham A
Southampton H
Man City A
Chelsea H
Newcastle A
Brighton H
Notts Forest A
Wolves H

I can see them dropping points in any of the bold typed games....
Agreed - they've had quite an easy run since they played us.

If you pop their name into the "matches" section at FiveThirtyEight, they're only strong favourites in three matches between now and the end of the season, whereas we're expected to win almost every game easily.

Bear in mind this is based on form of both teams over this season, it shows just how fragile their lead could be.

Arsenal will beat Liverpool. Liverpool are abysmal and Klipperty has lost the plot. Can’t see who is going to take points off Arsenal. Apart from us that is. Shame we spunked away stupid points against Everton and Brentford.
If no other team takes points off Arsenal then you have to hold your hands up and say well done. Funny game, Arsenal don’t get teams defending with 11 players in their box. Riding a wave at the moment and came up with 2 last min winners before the break. All being said, city are still in the hunt and will be until the last 2/3 games. It can all turn really quickly.

It can all turn in a week.

Given how we played yesterday, from being very doubtful indeed, I now think it's on again. It'll be a long shot, but it's on. We were brilliant. Everyone was up for it, everyone was one their game. Our best match of the season, by some way (maybe our away win at the Emirates is up there rivalling it, too).
We may just be on one of those rolls we've got the secret of, where we now win every league game. If that happens, then all that has to happen is that Arsenal have to draw somewhere. That is all. Assuming that we keep the goal difference advantage — which cannot be assumed, in fact.
And the more I look at their run-in, the more it looks quite tricky to me.
Ten more games to play, they've got nine. It's possible. It's a ding-dong battle. If they go to Anfield and St James's Park and win, then you've got to just hold your hands up and say, well done, you're worthy champions. There are no mistakes, no unworthy winners in the PL. It's thirty-eight matches, the best team over nine months wins.
I agree if they go to Anfield and St James and come back with 6 points they deserve it but they haven’t had champion league games to contend with and have been able to focus on the league. They could well also lose to us THREE times this season, plus we could win the CL and beat the rags in an FA Cup Final, so in my books that makes us a better team going into next season competing against an Arsenal side unused to fighting on numerous fronts.

I agree if they go to Anfield and St James and come back with 6 points they deserve it but they haven’t had champion league games to contend with and have been able to focus on the league. They could well also lose to us THREE times this season, plus we could win the CL and beat the rags in an FA Cup Final, so in my books that makes us a better team going into next season competing against an Arsenal side unused to fighting on numerous fronts.
Erm you mean Brighton in the final!!!

I am quite relaxed. If we win it amazing - if we don’t fair play Arsenal.
Same as me mate . This season I’m not absolutely totally focussed this season as I was with Liverpool previous seasons . If arsenal pip us then they have deserved it and played some great football aswell.

gunners run-in

Liverpool A
West Ham A
Southampton H
Man City A
Chelsea H
Newcastle A
Brighton H
Notts Forest A
Wolves H

I can see them dropping points in any of the bold typed games....
Have to factor in Forest away and despite being at home Wolves too, both of them could well be in a situation of needing to win to stay up if things stay as tight as they are currently.

i was a doubter but now im a believer. We look to be peaking at the prefect time and peps unlocked cheat mode with stones next to rodri.

can stones stay fit?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.