City - Ars 3pt
fulham - City 1pt
City - WH 3pt
City - Leeds 3pt
Eve - City 1pt
City - Che 3pt
Brent - City 3pt

23pts

I thnk its going to be close whatever the above results.

We really should be getting all 3 points vs Fulham with Marco Silva and Mitrovic banned and theyll be on holiday with nothing much to lose or gain.

My worry is that Liverpools away form is shocking for their high standards, but as the Utd game showed they are still capable of pulling a performance out the bag at Anfield. Plus, our record there is terrible as well.

But that's exactly it. You've said it yourself. “Pulled it out of the bag”. That happens once in a season, but in no way reflects where this Liverpool team are at this year. Also, United seemed to forget the very meaning of the word “defending” in that match — and for once De Gea didn't pull off a series of ridiculous saves to pull the chestnuts out of the fire.

Arsenal fixtures :

lfc - Ars 1pt
WH - Ars 3pt
Ars - Sthampton 3pt
City - Ars 0pt
Ars - Che 3pt
nufc - Arse 1pt
Ars - Brighton 3pt
Forest - Ars 3pt
Ars - Wolves 3pt

20pts

City Fixtures :
sthampton - City 3pt
City - Lei 3pt
City - Ars 3pt
fulham - City 1pt
City - WH 3pt
City - Leeds 3pt
Eve - City 1pt
City - Che 3pt
Brent - City 3pt

23pts

I thnk its going to be close whatever the above results.

Dropping points against Fulham and Everton...?

Not a chance.

The only games we risk dropping points are the Arsenal and Brentford fixtures. If we drop points in any other games, we don't deserve to win the league this year.

Keeping everybody fit now is key.

We're in fantastic form and it's arrived at the time we needed it most. Clearly the players are absolutely fired up the manager and fans also, even Khaldoon and Soriano were celebrating like they've been fans from birth ha.

The Arsenal game is the big one and the pressure is on us to win that game, if we lose imo its curtains I'm so glad it's midweek as the Etihad will be absolutely rocking.

10 League games = 10 cup finals

What a time to be a blue :)

We'll definitely pick up at least 1 of the 3 pieces of silverware on offer, let's hope it's all fucking 3 :)

Come on City.

But that's exactly it. You've said it yourself. “Pulled it out of the bag”. That happens once in a season, but in no way reflects where this Liverpool team are at this year. Also, United seemed to forget the very meaning of the word “defending” in that match — and for once De Gea didn't pull off a series of ridiculous saves to pull the chestnuts out of the fire.

They've been beat 8 times away from home this season in the league I believe, but still only lost once at home.

There's a massive difference between their away form and home form. And I mentioned our record at Anfield. Throw in Merseyside, in general, as we seem to feck things up against Everton of all teams. In fact, add Manchester to that as well, we tend to always shit the bed there as well.

I could be full of bravado and say we're better than them currently and will go there and beat them. But honestly, until they prove to me they can go to the most difficult grounds and win, then I'll always be wary.

Last edited:
I see Liverpool, Brighton, Newcastle, Chelsea and Forest simply because it’s at Forest as potential banana skins for arsenal other than when we beat them at ours of course (I hope)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.