The Title Race 2022/23

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Everybody hates the Dippers and the Dippers hate everybody, but especially Rags, Arsenal Chelsea, Leeds, Everton, Newcastle, Spurs, Aston Villa. They love us though and who can blame then.

I think love is too strong a word. Admiration, yes. I think most fans would prefer (apart from their own team, obviously) City to succeed over United, Liverpool or Chelsea. Likely because under Pep you play a very attractive style of football which in recent years has often been a joy to behold. Having said that, I prefer the City team which included Aguero and David Silva. I think that team was the best under Pep. Not denigrating the current team but that’s my view. What a wonderful player was David Silva. I kind of miss him now he’s retired. Players like that don’t come around that often but at least you had years of service from him to relish his talent.

Interesting statistic. Although past form is no indicator of future form, based upon the average of that, your expected points tally this year is 90.5. So, either 1 loss or 1 loss and 1 draw. Although winning all 10 games is not impossible (you achieved that in 18/19), the record suggests you will drop some points (we are likely to, as well). There could be some twists and turns.

If I'm not confident, it's because I think the CL is a huge target this year. It's almost impossible to bring your best in super high profile mid week games, and keep the rhythm of wining every week.

Think we need the gap to close this weekend if its to happen.
Confident we'll beat Arsenal at home, but also think we might draw a game somewhere in the run in too
Need Arsenal to drop points in 3 games IMO, one being against us of course

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.