The Title Race 2022/23

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think if arsenal drop points today, they will have a mini crumble and also drop next week away at West ham.
Thye have Southampton at home after that so will win that then they have to come to us.
If the above does come trues and they drop at Liverpool and West ham, a draw would be ok against arsenal.
Having just watched the highlights of the Chelsea vs Scouse game, im less hopeful of their being a postive result.....The scousers were shit against us and they were even worse against a very poor chelsea team and should have lost that game....

They just dont have the fight in them and even at anfield I just dont see them getting anything if they play the way they have been.

Hopefully the scousers can raise their game cause they will need to....I saw some twisted view the other day that the scousers would rather us win the league than Arsenal as in their weird minds Arteta winning it after one season at arsenal and previously finihsing 7th last season, in some way would detract from their one title win as Klopp had a better starting point from his previous seasons (or something fucked up like that!!!!!) - lets hope that weird sense of everything has to be all about them takes a grip today and they can raise their game and then fuck off back into obscurity!

I think we will beat them but who else? They have no other competitions they’re in, and I don’t see anyone else beating them - hope I’m wrong!
Newcastle away is massive, Chelsea are shite but it's a derby game and anything can happen, Brighton will give them a really tough game. They ain't getting 9 points from those 3 games imo

Newcastle can be fucking shit.
I hope they make top4, but in CL group they will be ripped apart unless make some real expensive transfer window.

they way they folded to Pool at home few weeks back and then the Carabao final too, was poor.
Arsenal compared to those shit teams will arrive with momentum, purpose and huge motivation. very much doubt they will drop points there. we had more than enough chances to win and ended up 3-3 there.

today was the last game imo where they could have dropped points then than Etihad, this today will give them added momentum and self belief which is huge. this is again a fixture we lost at Anfield...

it is just the thing that questions being asked from Arteta and he keeps answering them. also "clever" to let the EL go, he could not give a shit vs Sporting, rotated some of their better players, and cleared the calendar toa void additional important injuries.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.