The Title Race 2022/23

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not saying that but the best team in the league usually wins the league.
Its quite possible United could win 3 competitions this season, heaven forbid but I wouldn't consider anywhere near a good as their previous teams.
You base things over a time period, the best team in the last decade (Us), the best team in the last 20 years ( us or united), the best in the last 50 ( one of liverpool, united or ourselves)
The best team often wins the league but not always. The team that has the best season always wins the league.

Ahhh the 38 games which is what the premier league title involves whoever is top after those 38 games is the champions and the best team in my opinion..

That’s fine but still a flawed opinion in my view.

The Rags won the league when we beat them in the FAC semi and went on to win the Cup. When we beat them in the semi, we had become the best team in the league the baton had passed to us at that point and has never gone back even though they won one more title.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.