The Title Race 2022/23

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Correct. Time has proven conclusively that the best team out of the recent Liverpool and City rivalry is City but they won a title in between four City titles. City had an iffy patch at the start of the season including being robbed of a win at home to Spurs and Liverpool got a great start to the season and City basically gave the chase up.

The Scousers were never a better team than us but one key spell made a big difference in one season out of five.
They were better than us after Kompany left and before Dias signed. That's the only time since 2009 though.

Winning one competition doesn’t make you the best.
Not saying that but the best team in the league usually wins the league.
Its quite possible United could win 3 competitions this season, heaven forbid but I wouldn't consider anywhere near a good as their previous teams.
You base things over a time period, the best team in the last decade (Us), the best team in the last 20 years ( us or united), the best in the last 50 ( one of liverpool, united or ourselves)

They won’t beat us on goal difference. I think we have plenty of goals in the tank if needed. We almost always take our foot off the gas in games to conserve energy. I think if we have to, we will throw in a couple of 5-0 type games to completely put that out of the equation. Not to mention if we beat them, even by one goal it’s a two goal swing.
Hopefully not but arsenal are more than capable of winning games 5 nil too.

Forget all the fucking nonsense about the special atmosphere at the emirates this season - a couple of hundreds clowns all wearing black tshirts does not an atmosphere make.

Our place is gonna be absolutely mental on the 26th, they won’t know what’s fucking hit em. Can’t wait to be there - what a time to be a blue :-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.