The Title Race 2022/23

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
They certainly did and I think subjectively they deserved it. However, objectively they were the 4th best team because there is a lot of luck in football. I don’t think many people thought Forest were as good as us at their place but it ended in a draw.

They were the 1st best becasue they won it with real points not the imaginary ones xg give you.

seriously xG is the biggest load of nonsense ever brought into sport, as it means fuck all in reality.

thats probably why Sky and the wierdos over at RAWK love it, cause it's bollocks

Last edited:
11 across the back, looking to get at least a point to stop the free fall.

Dean Smith has been named Leicester City boss until the end of the season.

John Terry has joined as well as a coach.

This appointment screams championship next season. Fuckers better not get a new boss bounce at the weekend.

11 across the back, looking to get at least a point to stop the free fall.

Dean Smith has been named Leicester City boss until the end of the season.

John Terry has joined as well as a coach.

I doubt it's going to be football modelled on Cruyff or Peps ideas. Very physical parked bus I expect - fingers crossed we can get the three points without injuries.

The opposite isn’t it?

We’ve actually peaked too early several times which had cost us in the CL especially.

If we win all our league games we’re also likely to be Champions.
Looking at our fixtures ..winning ALL our games seems fanciful when you look at our form over the whole season. Granted were in a good mini run now (and much needed one) but i can't see any games being a given in all honesty..

I watched the game yesterday and once Arsenal went 0-2 up I thought that's it, they'll get go on and get 4 or 5 here. They were superb at times.

However, in the second half you'd have had no idea which team was challenging for the title. Arsenal couldn't get the ball and apart from the odd counter it was all Liverpool. Really, Liverpool should've won it - Salah could've had 2 more, Konate and Nunez should've scored too.

Arsenal will probably say that they'd have taken a point before the game and that's fair, it's not an easy place to go to. However, it's more the way they just disappeared and couldn't get into the game. I think Neville(?) had a point about not stirring the crowd and as soon as Xhaka went into TAA the game changed and he had no reason to do it.

If we beat Leicester, the pressure to have to win will be immense on them. I still can't see them beating Newcastle, Brighton and us. I also think games like West Ham, Forest and Wolves will be tricky - the last two will be against teams fighting to stay up.

I think we will still win the league but we will be pushed all the way. I think we will finish 5 or so points clear in the end.
Dropping 2 points at this stage of the season with us breathing down their necks must be a huge blow to their chances of winning the title, not to mention how it will affect them psychologically.

Dropping 2 points at this stage of the season with us breathing down their necks must be a huge blow to their chances of winning the title, not to mention how it will affect them psychologically.

Depends, on whether we can actually put some pressure on them now. Something we haven't managed all season.

When they’ve had a set back when they lost to City they have responded. I don’t think either side will go perfect till the end of the season, City need to ensure they take full advantage and we dont encounter a situation like the Forest away game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.