The Title Race 2022/23

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
By the time we next play, arsenal will probably be 9 points clear. If that's the case, they go into that game knowing a draw will more than likely see them win the league. Fortunately, I don't think they are good enough to come and put 10 behind the ball. If they do I think they play right into our hands.

By the time we next play, arsenal will probably be 9 points clear. If that's the case, they go into that game knowing a draw will more than likely see them win the league. Fortunately, I don't think they are good enough to come and put 10 behind the ball. If they do I think they play right into our hands.
They won't put 10 men behind the ball, they are more than capable of getting a draw or possibly even a win against us by playing their normal game. What gives me confidence is our record under Pep in these must win games in close title races is exceptional, especially at home.

I think I am the only one who thinks West Ham is a tough game tomorrow.

I get that general vibe too but I agree I doubt it will be straight forward. There's a reason that the record for PL away wins in a season is only 16 (held by us). Even the best teams will drop points in a third of their away games. It's really hard in this league to keep consistently winning away from home regardless of the opposition.

That's his big problem - he won't know whether to stick or twist. Play their normal game and they'll be wide open; change things to go defensive a bit more than usual and he'll get caught between 2 stools. It's something he hasn't had to do all season and he doesn't really know how to do it with that squad.
Should be a great night at the Etihad.

It happens and it doesn't discredit the post you've quoted.
So what's your point?
I made my point unlike yourself. People claiming xg is favoured over actual results to sack managers is pure fantasy.

It is like saying finishing and goal keeping aren't part of the performance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.