The Title Race 2022/23

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
The arse are good going forward but teams can get at them when they are pressed.

I just can't see them stopping us, especially Erling!

This was never a banana skin, West Ham also played Thursday night.

The banana skin was last week against Liverpool and they duly slipped up.

Their only other banana skin is Newcastle away, as we need to beat them, regardless.

City only need to take care of ourselves and we win it again.

If the gap becomes six points and we still have two games in hand, there is little Arsenal can do.

Plenty of goals for us to go for.
Just feels we need to get within striking distance
To be fair they are making the extra games count

I am predicting this right now: we will beat them by 3 goals.

I actually think the moving of the fixture to the Wednesday night really helps us.

Don't ask my why, just feel it is always better when the visiting team are holed up waiting in a hotel for a night fixture.

Lots of nervous tension, sitting around.

City will do a light session in the morning and be able to rely on the crowd making it a bear pit.

We are already in striking distance, which is why we will win the league again if we can now take care of our own business.
I know what you mean
But we are playing catch up. Would be nice to put some pressure on them to drop points
Games like Newcastle and Chelsea will be tough if we get close and put them under pressure

I actually think the moving of the fixture to the Wednesday night really helps us.

Don't ask my why, just feel it is always better when the visiting team are holed up waiting in a hotel for a night fixture.

Lots of nervous tension, sitting around.

City will do a light session in the morning and be able to rely on the crowd making it a bear pit.
The atmosphere on the night will be fierce and I think Arsenal are beginning to crack.

All the time in the world to think about the crushing failure that would be losing the title to us from the position they were in just a few weeks ago.

I know it’s stating the bleedin' obvious, but we could do with Arsenal dropping points before they visit Etihad, as a draw would be enough, providing that they win all their other games, of course.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.