The Title Race 2022/23

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s shite how every game we play means something. I long for the days of mid-table mediocrity! :-) Oh for a season of shite like Liverpool. It means more and I wish we were like them.

Bollocks! Let’s just win every single game and have the best Summer holiday since time began! Up the Blues.

Based on current GD through ~30 games—which tends to be a good indicator for final table ranking—this is what the top 8 would be, which I think would be about right.

We’ll likely see a few swaps here and there, but it will be interesting to see how closely the table follows this in the end.

I certainly hope both Newcastle and Brighton pip the Rags, Dippers, and Levies to the CL places.

C0-C82081-0-A7-D-401-B-A5-B2-A697-D832-FF14.jpg

well this was the banana skin lol

Moyes is an utter shit as his team too.

Arsenal-Soton next week, we are 9 points behind pretty much with 2 games in hand which still need to be won.

Arsenal-Soton next week, we are 9 points behind pretty much with 2 games in hand which still need to be won.

This was never a banana skin, West Ham also played Thursday night.

The banana skin was last week against Liverpool and they duly slipped up.

Their only other banana skin is Newcastle away, as we need to beat them, regardless.

City only need to take care of ourselves and we win it again.

If the gap becomes six points and we still have two games in hand, there is little Arsenal can do.

Plenty of goals for us to go for.

It doesn't change anything though, it's still in our hands.

We know we have to win every game, if we do, we'll win the title!

Let's just hope Arsenal don't cut the gial difference down in this one, given felt like we didn't need to increase ours yesterday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.