The Title Race 2022/23

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Max possible points for Arsenal: 95
Max possible points for City: 94

Gotta beat them and not trip up on the banana peel games!

No other way around it!

But major props have to be given to Pep and Txiki for identifying and fixing the problem mid season. As someone said.. Only Pep can fix the plane while flying the plane!

And there's still plenty who didn't think of Cancelo as the faulty part in the plane but its clear as day now.. they did the right thing in jettisoning him!

Addition by subtraction.. who woulda thought?

Pep & Txiki MASTERCLASS!

Although dropping points at home to Arsenal would have been unthinkable, we’re now in a position where a draw wouldn’t be a total disaster. Obviously they’d still have to drop more points than us but only by 1. I think that will make it more likely that we will beat them because it’s no longer all or nothing on the win.
We hardly ever do draws. We will beat them and by a margin. I worry more about Brighton and Brentford.

We hardly ever do draws. We will beat them and by a margin. I worry more about Brighton and Brentford.
I can't think that far ahead, if I'm honest. Those will be our last two games in all likelihood. Clearly the Arsenal game is at the forefront, but I look at our next four - three of which are at home and Fulham on the road - as being potentially defining. In that time, Arsenal play Southampton (h), City (a), Chelsea (h) and Newcastle (a).

I can't get out of my head just how poor Arsenal have been in the last hour of the last two games. They looked like a team really feeling the pressure.

Arsenal players are becoming very demonstrative over every little decision against them.
I think the stress is getting to them.
It really is tough at the top.
Max possible points for Arsenal: 95
Max possible points for City: 94

Gotta beat them and not trip up on the banana peel games!

No other way around it!

But major props have to be given to Pep and Txiki for identifying and fixing the problem mid season. As someone said.. Only Pep can fix the plane while flying the plane!

And there's still plenty who didn't think of Cancelo as the faulty part in the plane but its clear as day now.. they did the right thing in jettisoning him!

Addition by subtraction.. who woulda thought?

Pep & Txiki MASTERCLASS!
Hate to bring this up, but i ain’t over it yet, if that cheating c**t Atwell hadn’t so blatantly shafted us, we would now be 1 point behind with a game in hand. I really do wish ill on him !

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.