The Title Race 2022/23

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not looking like Saliba & Zinchenko are playing tonight, Arteta not taking any risks, hope it backfires massively, I know it’s no comparison but Southampton have drawn at the rags & won at Chelsea keeping clean sheets in both. Arsenal are playing with a lot of jeopardy & nerves, not something most of their squad are used too in the PL, if it’s 0-0 after 20 minutes the whole place will be jittery
Arsenal themselves dropped points at Southampton earlier this season. The Saints are a funny old team - take points off the contenders pretty frequently, as we’ve found out to our cost in the past. Not expecting anything tonight but you never know.

Arsenal themselves dropped points at Southampton earlier this season. The Saints are a funny old team - take points off the contenders pretty frequently, as we’ve found out to our cost in the past. Not expecting anything tonight but you never know.

They work hard and pressed City well for the first half a couple of weeks ago. Would be amazing if they did us a favour can’t see it happening though.

Rumour is Saliba maybe out for the season mate
It’s what I thought, maybe vids of him back in training are to boost their supporters, can you image the panic if they said he was out for the season, backs are funny things, there’s no quick fix, and competing with the Viking is no place for a half fit defender

Rumour is Saliba maybe out for the season mate
It’s what I thought, maybe vids of him back in training are to boost their supporters, can you image the panic if they said he was out for the season, backs are funny things, there’s no quick fix, and competing with the Viking is no place for a half fit defender

Decent enough midfield press as well, which is where Arsenal have struggled in the past few games.

Like you say, I'm not expecting anything but much, much stranger things have happened.

agreed, if they rush him back and he breaks down they are defo fucked!

Southampton are going to get smashed tonight, simple as that. I hope they keep the score line respectable so as not to eat into our GD advantage.

Arsenal are still a very good team having a great season. We will do well to usurp them truth be told, especially due to our CL commitments.

Southampton are going to get smashed tonight, simple as that. I hope they keep the score line respectable so as not to eat into our GD advantage.

Arsenal are still a very good team having a great season. We will do well to usurp them truth be told, especially due to our CL commitments.
We shall see .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.