The Title Race 2022/23

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pep, the last few weeks has been saying about this being the end of the season, and the players having the mentality to fight for the important wins.

In one swoop giving our players praise and belief, and also putting arsenal under real pressure. Effectively saying first part of the season counts for nothing.

I said no prisoners and they took none. Outstanding performance, well done. To me this season can be explained through a music gig analogy. I was going to explain it through the medium of contemporary dance, but I don’t know what contemporary dance is. But mostly I couldn’t be arsed.

Arsenal where the supporting band, playing some nice tunes until the cunts you were there to see took to the stage. Then it all kicked off proper, until the end of proceedings and as the supporting act looked on from the wings, they knew who were top dogs and why.

On to the title.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.