The Title Race 2022/23

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting that pep when interviewed on BT he mentioned the Fulham Leeds and West Ham games didn’t hear precisely what it was but I reckon he sees them as win all three and arsenal may be broken ..

I said no prisoners and they took none. Outstanding performance, well done. To me this season can be explained through a music gig analogy. I was going to explain it through the medium of contemporary dance, but I don’t know what contemporary dance is. But mostly I couldn’t be arsed.

Arsenal where the supporting band, playing some nice tunes until the cunts you were there to see took to the stage. Then it all kicked off proper, until the end of proceedings and as the supporting act looked on from the wings, they knew who were top dogs and why.

On to the title.
All I can say is you decided to desert us, but quite clearly you can't stay away from the blue shirted heroes, we forgive you and are welcome back with open arms. ;)

All I can say is you decided to desert us, but quite clearly you can't stay away from the blue shirted heroes, we forgive you and are welcome back with open arms. ;)
Me leaving coincided with, or caused, who knows, the dip in City’s form. I felt responsible so returned before the CL final, to unjinx the situation. It worked. No thanks necessary.

Although I do accept money.

Spare a thought for Alan Davies.

ADIAC.
I laughed at that. Something I have never done listening to him. In fact, I’m laughing again.

You’re a fucking miracle of nature. You got a laugh where none has ever existed in relation to that, funny as being blowtorched, ****. Take a bow sir. In fact, take two.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.