The Title Race 2022/23

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it was a penalty too, but I've seen them not given 100s of times, and if the league was working with the referees to stop us winning the league they certainly wouldn't have been giving it. I just see these conspiracy theories constantly on here and they're as mad as QAnon ones.
Some people live with conspiracy theories and blaming the referees for anything gives them some form of peace I believe.

Regardless of what happens, it's funny seeing usernames who would be shitting it and saying nothing is over if we had a five point lead saying that Arsenal are basically home and dry with theirs. Never change, football fans!

Can you show me a post that says Arsenal are home and dry, the league is over, or any such claim. Must have missed them.

5pts behind and we need a real turnaround in form if we're going to win it. We've still got to play Chelsea, Arsenal and Spurs twice. Beat Arsenal home and away and we're top, so no need to panic. But the way they're playing they'll be a real threat. Let's hope the WC break resets us and harms their consistency. We normally kick on over Nov-Dec, we'll need to have an excellent couple of months post-WC but we're impacted most by the tournament.

Think the frustrating thing is that I think we have a better side than last year. But still the same old problem of not being able to break down sides who put 9 players in the box (even if you have a monster in there to cause havoc). Do we need to try something different?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.