The Title Race 2022/23

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
As long as we win our next 3 (which we’re more than capable of) then we’ll be a minimum of 4 points clear before they kick off away at Newcastle.

Need to really press home this advantage now.

I actually think only 4 more wins will win the title for us.

I actually think we may have gotten very lucky with how the fixtures have panned out.

Arguably, the best time to play teams placed 8th-14th is in the last 5 games when there’s not much to play for. They aren’t going to be relegated and European football may be beyond them by the time we play. We have three away games and a home game versus that group still to come. West Ham are also a win away from safety which could take the pressure off them a bit (would be great if they can beat Palace).

Leeds and Everton worry me more because they have a lot on the line.
Brighton and Brentford are looking a lot less tough than they were just a few weeks ago. Brighton have gone from 1 defeat in 12 games, to 3 in the last 4, while Brentford's form has dipped considerably too.

Unless they do pick up quickly, they will be in holiday mode by the time we play them.

Brighton and Brentford are looking a lot less tough than they were just a few weeks ago. Brighton have gone from 1 defeat in 12 games, to 3 in the last 4, while Brentford's form has dipped considerably too.

Unless they do pick up quickly, they will be in holiday mode by the time we play them.

Isn’t both them games there last game of the season at home? If so it will make them a lot harder

I dont agree with the on holiday idea, every place gives the clubs more money and pressure is off they might fancy a go to see if they can beat us , i look at it that way

I dont agree with the on holiday idea, every place gives the clubs more money and pressure is off they might fancy a go to see if they can beat us , i look at it that way
Perhaps - but it's more that both have hit a bit of a wall, and their impressive form has started to tail off.

By the end of the season they're both looking less likely to be competing for Europe, and won't be running quite so high on confidence.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.