The Title Race 2022/23

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's see what Chelsea can do. They won't score, so hopefully a draw at 0 0.

So next week is HUGE. Next 2 games for both will be huge.
We have the "easy" games so we should be 100 % careful and have 6 points out of them!

Chelsea first for them. They are horrendous all season long and especially in the last many games. And recently every time before a Chelsea game I say that this can't continue, but they prove me wrong and reach new low standards every time. So I wonder again if the free fall of Chelsea can continue? I'm afraid it will. :(
But then Newcastle awaits so let's hope to cut them 2 or 3 points.
I think Arsenal will win 4-1 against Chelsea and 1-2 against Newcastle.

So tittle is not finished at all and Arsenal will make it 5/5 so we have to win 5 more games too. But we have proved we can do it.

I fancy Chelsea nd Newcastle to get points against Arsenal and I think we will win the league at home to Chelsea
Yeah I'd be surprised if Arsenal went perfect across both games in Newcastle and Brighton, Chelsea are rather shit lately.

We will win the league against Chelsea is a strong bet I'd say.

It confuses me that people are really coming here and confidently stating Chelsea have no chance against Arsenal. Have you not been watching for the past month?

Posters came on here before they played West Ham saying Arsenal would win easily - they were wrong
Then they came back before they played Southampton saying Arsenal would win easily - they were wrong again

When will people learn? Anybody can beat anybody. It's really that simple.

Arsenal have to go out and beat Chelsea, the game starts at 0-0. It's true that Chelsea are in fucking awful form but so are Arsenal and for this kind of game you can throw the form guide out of the window. It's a derby where both teams have squads costing hundreds of millions that can produce individual moments of quality. The odds are against Chelsea sure, but they absolutely can go out and get something from the game.

And damn, we have to play 3 games in 7 days time starting from next Wednesday.
Modern football is so harsh for the top teams.

Our whole season will be decided by withstanding fatigue, like players are not people but robots.
Anyway this is the curse of hunting 3 trophies.

Chelsea are garbage and have no idea what they are trying to do , Lampard is a joke as a manager his playing reputation is the only reason he gets employed as a manager , the Goons may have hit a brick wall but Chelsea will not be an issue for them
The Newcastle v Goons game will be the one that hands us the league title, cannot see the Barcodes failing to beat a Goons side in free fall , would be nice to clinch the title at home to Chelsea and rest players against Brighton & Brentford.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.