Real M.(H)(17 May)
Chelsea(H)(21 May)
Brighton(A)(24 May)
Brentford(A)(28 May)
Man Utd(Final)(3 June)

So rest days are: 2-2-2-4-2-3-2-3-5
A nightmare!!
Damn World Cup has made it impossible for us@@@@
We obviously can end up with 3, but with 0 also.
With fatigue coming up fast I don't see us win everything.

West Ham(H)(3 May)
Leeds(H)(6 May)
Real M.(A)(9 May)
Everton(A)(14 May)
Real M.(H)(17 May)
Chelsea(H)(21 May)
Brighton(A)(24 May)
Brentford(A)(28 May)
Man Utd(Final)(3 June)

So rest days are: 2-2-2-4-2-3-2-3-5
A nightmare!!
Damn World Cup has made it impossible for us@@@@
We obviously can end up with 3, but with 0 also.
With fatigue coming up fast I don't see us win everything.
That’s why it’s so important we win the games before Madrid which will give us leeway for the league games especially if Arsenal slip up.

Chelsea are garbage and have no idea what they are trying to do , Lampard is a joke as a manager his playing reputation is the only reason he gets employed as a manager , the Goons may have hit a brick wall but Chelsea will not be an issue for them
The Newcastle v Goons game will be the one that hands us the league title, cannot see the Barcodes failing to beat a Goons side in free fall , would be nice to clinch the title at home to Chelsea and rest players against Brighton & Brentford.

Chelsea might be garbage, but they will create chances against this Arsenal backline and it would not surprise me should they take points.

I'll go for a draw 2-2.

Last edited:
Have you?

April
1st Chelsea 0 Villa 2
4th Chelsea 0 Liverpool 0
8th Wolves 1 Chelsea 0
12th Real Madrid 2 Chelsea 0
15th Chelsea 1 Brighton 2
18th Chelsea 0 Real Madrid 2
26th Chelsea 0 Brentford 2

That's one draw and one goal in their last 7 games. You can see why most on here don't hold out much hope of Chelsea getting anything on tuesday (?) night.

Can they get something at the Emirates? Yes, of course they can. If Saints could get a point, why not Chelsea? Will they get a result at the Emirates? Unlikely, in my opinion. I don't think Arsenal will underestimate them, which is what I'm guessing happened against Southampton.

I sincerely hope you're back on here at 10 pm on tuesday, giving it the big 'un!

So do I :)

I'm not even saying it's likely. Far from it. I'm just highlighting that anything can happen so to write it off entirely as a lost cause is a little premature.

I actually look at that list of results and it makes me think actually, they have all been relatively close 1-2 goal games against a set of good teams. They just need to find a way to start scoring goals, but Arsenal have been defending poorly recently so you never know.

I'm not even saying it's likely. Far from it. I'm just highlighting that anything can happen so to write it off entirely as a lost cause is a little premature.

I actually look at that list of results and it makes me think actually, they have all been relatively close 1-2 goal games against a set of good teams. They just need to find a way to start scoring goals, but Arsenal have been defending poorly recently so you never know.
If I was them I’d look at what we did and play like we did. Using Aubamayang, sure he’d like to impact Arsenals league chances.

donald-sutherland-oddball.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.