The Title Race 2022/23

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m not saying anything it’s not my website. My favourite City side were the centurions same as you but one of the criteria is how strong the domestic league a team plays in at any given time not just City v City.

Fair enough a but then our 18/19 season should probably be higher (when Liverpool won UCL and Chelsea won the EL). Both all English finals. Probably the strongest year in English history!!

Yep. Chelsea are a total shitshow at the moment but they still have decent players. It only takes one bit of individual brilliance to conjure up a goal and the Arsenal choking narrative may well take over and send the Emirates (and the team) spiralling into negativity.
Or a penalty and a sending off lots can happen

Not over confidence, but physical and mental fatigue.

It showed in our lack of sharpness yesterday.

We need a big boisterous,noisy crowd to drive the lads on on Wednesday cos they'll need it.

12th man and all that !!

Absolutely Mr B, I concur that a clamorous crowd drives the team on but I also recon it has an effect on the officials.
Small margins can change big outcomes and IMO a crowd that reacts with thunderous disapproval when a player goes down can often tilt the referee towards blowing his whistle and, visa versa, when the crowd doesn’t react the bent twat in black is less likely to react positively.
If the stadium’s a deafening cauldron it’ll get the best out of our lads and go some way towards staving off the worst instincts of the officials.

Last edited:
The team and squad are experienced enough to ensure we get over the line from here.
They have done it numerous times.
The squad is also deep enough to manage rest and rotation.
The only current issue for the big prize and Madrid games is the fitness of KDB. He is the difference.

I just read it that it was his opinion. No need to be so patronising.

Did you?

Honestly?

Well he must’ve edited after you read it because it now reads as a statement of fact.

Oh, and regards ‘patronising’, you might have noticed that little winky face ;-) that I inserted in my text.
Well, that’s to let the person you’re responding to, and anyone who reads your response, easily recognise that your comment was tongue in cheek . .
It’s commonly called humour . . you should get some, you’d be happier if you did. Maybe not so inclined to be offended by nothing in particular on someone else’s behalf?

PS. ;-)

The team and squad are experienced enough to ensure we get over the line from here.
They have done it numerous times.
The squad is also deep enough to manage rest and rotation.
The only current issue for the big prize and Madrid games is the fitness of KDB. He is the difference.
All about the next 6 games for me, win them or draw one of the Madrid games, we’ll be able to rest and rotate the last week of the season ( yes I know Arsenal need to drop a couple of points somewhere )and with a week between the end of the season and the FA cup then another week to the CL plenty of recovery time.
So all in for the next 6.

Chelsea actually played at a level against Madrid which if they reach again tomorrow they’ll take points.

If they play anything like since Madrid then it’ll be all over in the first half. Here’s hoping It being a derby throws a bit of jeopardy into it

It's not over yet !!

We are in a good position but mental & physical fatigue + injuries can still play a part.

We were breathing through our arseholes in the second half yesterday and refs + var can still fuck us over.

We need to create a cauldron of noise and hostility on Wednesday and carry the team home.

Wet Spam are well drilled with a variety of set pieces,we need height and aggression.

Create hell City

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.