The Title Race 2022/23

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Win the next 2 at home and we will win the title. Arsenal will drop points against Newcastle

Don’t try to sell best guesses as certainties blue ;-)
I’m not saying that it’s not a high likelihood that‘s obvious to most folk, I also think that the Arse will probably drop a point or three at St.James, but you should really caveat your words by making clear that they’re only an opinion - sticking an IMO in there helps because even the most obvious likelihoods are a million miles away from nailed on certainties as you’ll learn in the 3rd year when you cover probabilities in your math lessons.

This - out biggest risk is over confidence. Arsenal dropping points this week would be a bonus!
Not over confidence, but physical and mental fatigue.

It showed in our lack of sharpness yesterday.

We need a big boisterous,noisy crowd to drive the lads on on Wednesday cos they'll need it.

12th man and all that !!

I believe we will win the games with a game or 2 too spare,This Arsenal squad aren't quite the same as the Liverpool squad that narrowly missed out on titles against us. Or rather I hope so anyway!

Not over confidence, but physical and mental fatigue.

It showed in our lack of sharpness yesterday.

We need a big boisterous,noisy crowd to drive the lads on on Wednesday cos they'll need it.

12th man and all that !!

After last Wednesday night not an empty seat not good to see so many floating about for this!

Don’t try to sell best guesses as certainties blue ;-)
I’m not saying that it’s not a high likelihood that‘s obvious to most folk, I also think that the Arse will probably drop a point or three at St.James, but you should really caveat your words by making clear that they’re only an opinion - sticking an IMO in there helps because even the most obvious likelihoods are a million miles away from nailed on certainties as you’ll learn in the 3rd year when you cover probabilities in your math lessons.
I just read it that it was his opinion. No need to be so patronising.

For all the talk of Arsenal dropping points against Newcastle people seem to be forgetting the London Derby tomorrow against Chelsea.

While the Chavs are all over the place at the moment, it is a Derby and they could "click", also Arsenal are on a run of 3 points out of 12 knowing they have fucked up a huge opportunity.

I can see them losing both games, the most they could then get point wise then would be 85 points, if we win the games against West Ham, Leeds and Everton over the same period we would need just 1 point from our final 3 games.

Of course it could also all go tits up as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.