The Title Race 2022/23

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
It would be nice though if they did drop points tonight, may allow some resting/ rotation
Agreed! Hard one to call tonight with both teams not winning in a while. I am just pessimistic and look at it from the angle of we are one slip up away from letting Arsenal back into it. Considering its the easier games we have dropped points this season through complacency.

If Arsenal are mentally weak and a busted flush then I expect Chelsea to get something. The reality is that Arsenal are currently better than the chavs and should win. Let’s hope Arsenal’s heads have gone.

the head says Arsenal will win their game with Chelsea at a canter, Chelsea have been abysmal recently, but football has an amazing knack of backing a result into a dead cert only for there to be a complete turnaround. It happens time and time again, let's just hope it happens tonight.

But what are Chelsea fighting for?
Put it another way, what are Chelsea for?
Avoid relegation. :)
But indeed, that is somewhat true and Chelsea will come close to relegation teams if they keep losing, as also of course we are talking about a very very expensive team and good(expensive) players that of course are not indifferent as they will want to keep their high salaries next year.
And anyway Premier League teams do not really have the mindset of indifferent games.

Apart from that I believe 3-0 today :(

the head says Arsenal will win their game with Chelsea at a canter, Chelsea have been abysmal recently, but football has an amazing knack of backing a result into a dead cert only for there to be a complete turnaround. It happens time and time again, let's just hope it happens tonight.
And not us tomorrow, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.