The Title Race 2022/23

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Before the Arsenal game, I was convinced if we won that and beat Fulham, we were almost home. Now all of a sudden I'm thinking West Ham is tough, Arsenal whallop Chelsea and then I see Arsenal right back in the race if they can win at St. James! Think all our remaining away games will be tough, so hoping for more of a safety net between now and by the time we KO at Goodison,

(But Champagne is back on ice in 12 hours if Chelsea get any sort of result :-))

Before the Arsenal game, I was convinced if we won that and beat Fulham, we were almost home. Now all of a sudden I'm thinking West Ham is tough, Arsenal whallop Chelsea and then I see Arsenal right back in the race if they can win at St. James! Think all our remaining away games will be tough, so hoping for more of a safety net between now and by the time we KO at Goodison,

(But Champagne is back on ice in 12 hours if Chelsea get any sort of result :-))

We'll win it on or before the Chelsea home game in my opinion

Did you?

Honestly?

Well he must’ve edited after you read it because it now reads as a statement of fact.

Oh, and regards ‘patronising’, you might have noticed that little winky face ;-) that I inserted in my text.
Well, that’s to let the person you’re responding to, and anyone who reads your response, easily recognise that your comment was tongue in cheek . .
It’s commonly called humour . . you should get some, you’d be happier if you did. Maybe not so inclined to be offended by nothing in particular on someone else’s behalf?

PS. ;-)
;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.