The Title Race 2022/23

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't want to see Mahrez start these next two. Teams know he wants to cut in. Think he is better primed for taking on Madrid again?
Now we've got something that appears to be a striker, I wouldn't be against Pep occasionally, just briefly, say for maybe 20 minutes, changing things against teams who defend so deep and putting a left footed winger on the left to cross a ball in. I

know it's controversial and all that, but since Pep has finally agreed with Collymore and put 4 centre halves across the back, we may as well sling a couple of balls into the box and see if that big bloke up front can shin one in occasionally.

But I am also hoping Foden is fit so that him or Bernardo can play on the right...

Draws the fouls with European ties / referees that's why I won't be surprised if he starts in Madrid,but won't be in on merit as he's crap,and we all know it.
So does Grealish, so I think we'll see Haaland, Grealish, Bernando, Gundo, De Bruyne and Rodrie in attack and midfield against Madrid. Mahrez may come on later as a sub.

Leeds, Chelsea and Everton have 1 win between them in the last 6 games. That’s 1 in 18 when taken together. West Ham and Brentford are in the bottom half of the form table and Brighton will be on the beach by the time we play them. This is the easiest run in we’ve had.
Form almost becomes irrelevant this time of the season at the top and bottom.

I am not enjoying this at all, the hope kills me , i will enjoy if we win the title obvs

I'm enjoying it I'll be honest. You can bet Pep is enjoying it. A part of me was glad Arsenal didn't drop points yeaterday. A bit of cushion is good, but I'd rather have it this tight than having to listen to fuds claiming the league is over in January.

I'm enjoying it I'll be honest. You can bet Pep is enjoying it. A part of me was glad Arsenal didn't drop points yeaterday. A bit of cushion is good, but I'd rather have it this tight than having to listen to fuds claiming the league is over in January.

I agree a bit of pressure is good, especially ahead of the CL Semis. They will be in the zone in terms of focus and intensity.

The way it's worked out, chasing for months but only really having to deal with super high pressure of being the leader for a 6 week run at the end, is fairly perfect.

I know many do not care for xG stats or discussion, but I think this xG per game stats comparison table for the PL is interesting and somewhat informative.

We currently have the highest xG, lowest xGA, and are outperforming xG the most out of any club in the league. Our xGD is 32% higher than Arsenals.

We are, by nearly every measure (xG, PPG, GD, last 10 form, competitions still competing, head-to-head, etc.) the best team in the land and arguably all the world.

IMG-3459.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.