• Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
I reckon this is how it will play out.

City v Leeds: Win — 82 pts
Newcastle v Arse: Lose — 78 pts

Everton v City: Win — 85 pts
Arse v Brighton: Draw — 79 pts

We effectively win it on the 14th (as our GD will be far superior).
it's not beyond the realms of possibility, but this is dream scenario stuff. I personally expect arsenal to take more than 1 point from those 2 games.

Not that easy . Win against Leeds on saturday and they’ll have 24 hrs to twitch and the time will feel like it’s moving slow for them . They’ll have one sleepless night to think about “what if”? Going into decisive match with that kind of mind set and situation is not helpful.
Oh, it won't be easy but if Arsenal are on their game they'll win.
They are much the better side but hopefully they'll bottle it

I reckon you are a tad over optimistic, Brighton couldn’t beat the Rags.

If the referee performances of the last few games are any indication, this is the landscaping we’ll have to do.

giphy.gif
I’m trying this innovative trick .

it's not beyond the realms of possibility, but this is dream scenario stuff. I personally expect arsenal to take more than 1 point from those 2 games.

I reckon you are a tad over optimistic, Brighton couldn’t beat the Rags.

We shall see!

The Rags couldn’t beat Brighton, either. ;-)

Last edited:

I think they'll end up on 86pts by getting 1 win and 2 draws from their next three before beating Wolves.

That depends on our result against Leeds. They needed that game at home to Chelsea. They won it, their fans got behind them and they feel some positivity again, top of the league - over to us. We win. Positivity drained slightly. If we beat Leeds it's a 4pt gap before they go, completely demoralised to St James Park. One of the toughest places to go in the league. A Sunday late kick off, with CL football still on the cards... a place where Arsenal lost last season when in the hunt for top 4. Bad memories. They could easily fold and throw in the towel.

That being said, they don't lose many games. We battered them, but generally they manage to fight back and get something from games so I still think they'll get a draw there. Hopefully I'm wrong. If we win I think it's over for Arsenal. If we don't, we're very much in a title race.

Oh, it won't be easy but if Arsenal are on their game they'll win.
They are much the better side but hopefully they'll bottle it.
Barcode is a good team too. Arse got lucky coz they started with top 4 target and played without any fear. Arse won loads of games but couldn’t manage the pressure when they thought they won the league . Seeds of doubts has already been planted and germinated these last weeks in their minds . Win against leeds and it’ll show in full bloom .Dippers were far better and competitive then this arse team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.