The Title Race 2022/23

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
It is just as well that Leeds cannot defend.A huge weakness for them.
On their game they are quick and good attacking options.
It will be interesting to see how BFS sets them up.
I don't think our keeper will need a Ramsdale-type performance tomorrow afternoon. If they attempted to go toe to toe with us, with their defence, it'd turn out messy for them. And Allardyce will be fully aware of that. It won't be a great advert for "The Beautiful Game"™.

Arteta be telling his players beat Newcastle and it will go down to the last game of the season just because of the games we have the important games!

I feel like planning stuff out like this is asking for it to backfire. Just like when I booked my hotel for Paris last year, I’m doing that again this year. I’d rather just wait to see how it plays out.
Noted……expect forum pile on if we get knocked out ;)

I suspect Leeds’ approach may surprise a few tomorrow. Parking double buses sounds easy in theory but in practice it takes massive amounts of concentration, tactical nous and an understanding of what each player is actually doing, to be in any way effective.

Despite what some seem to think, Allardyce isn’t a complete fucking idiot. To ask a team to play in a way completely foreign to them after a couple of days training, would probably be suicide.

Not that it should really make much difference what their plan is. The gulf in class between the two sides being so huge.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.