The Title Race 2022/23

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
I honestly think that's all our 'easy' games out the way.

Brighton and Brentford away are extremely tough.

Everton will be fighting for their survival and we mostly struggle at goodison.

And Chelsea will be prime Chelsea of old when we play them.
Glass half empty. Of which you are completely entitled to be.

We’re 4 points ahead, with 4 games to go. Think about that.

We’ve won 10 league games on the bounce.

We’re top scorers in the league.

Our defence is stronger than it’s been in a long time.

Yes, we’re typical City, but typical City in 2023 is very different from our beloved ‘typical City’

Enjoy the ride. CTID

maybe but it’s easy to argue the other way too…

We will only need a draw from the last two games

Everton are awful no matter how much they try

Chelsea is our last home match and one win at Bournemouth does not detract from their previous string of losses.

Got a feeling Pep will go very strong at Everton whatever the outcome of tomorrow is, if we win that game Arsenal follow directly after, I say they shit the bed against Brighton, we can then basically set it it up to win the league at home to Chelsea, their game at Forest is also looking more testing by the day, it’ll either be another nail or the final nail in their coffin, I just can’t see anything other than a City win in the next 2 games

Everton and Chelsea are shit and Brighton and Brentford play the kind of football that will see us create umpteen chances.

I like watching Brentford and Brighton, but they are very wasteful in the final third, so not overly concerned that we'd get caused too many problems.

Let's just hope we don't have to even be remotely concerned about playing either.

Yes, we’re typical City, but typical City in 2023 is very different from our beloved ‘typical City’

Enjoy the ride. CTID
Good post…..Typical City was today & Leicester at home, cruising to wins then giving us a little scare, not shithousing the ball in the corner when you need a goal to stay up on the last day

Everton will either be fighting for their lives, or have given up, relax and play freely. Today showed how easy it is to get complacent with Champions League semis coming up. I think he got it right today with team selection, several key players got a rest, and others got some important minutes on the pitch. The negatives were Ake coming off, and the fact that we couldn’t give KdB and Haaland a rest, should have buried Leeds by half-time. I think we need to beat Everton and Chelsea and draw one of the last two, easier said than done.

When we needed to beat Everton at theirs to clinch the title, we beat Everton at theirs to clinch the title.

When we needed to beat Chelsea at home to clinch the title, we bear Chelsea at home to clinch the title.

When we needed to beat Brighton at theirs to clinch the title, we beat Brighton at theirs to clinch the title.

If it comes to needing to beat Brentford
(or a couple of the others) to clinch the title..

Enjoy the ride. CTID

It’s effectively a 5 point lead.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.