The Title Race 2022/23

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Arsenal drop points tomorrow (which I think they will) then we have to win one game from Everton/Chelsea and one from Brighton/Brentford…. Easily doable…

The first of three is nearly in the bag

I honestly think that's all our 'easy' games out the way.

Brighton and Brentford away are extremely tough.

Everton will be fighting for their survival and we mostly struggle at goodison.

And Chelsea will be prime Chelsea of old when we play them.
We have a good record against Sam Dyche teams, so i can't see Everton beating us and as for the Chelsea game, it's our last home game, so i think we'll beat them handily.

You also have to factor in the arsenal results too, if they don't win tomorrow, i just can't see them winning it at all.

Forest away won’t be easy for Arsenal I could be wrong but I think they’ve only been beaten twice at home by united and spurs

I honestly think that's all our 'easy' games out the way.

Brighton and Brentford away are extremely tough.

Everton will be fighting for their survival and we mostly struggle at goodison.

And Chelsea will be prime Chelsea of old when we play them.
We've struggled at Goodison? 7 wins on the bounce, last defeat was that 4-0 debacle in '17.

If Arsenal go to Newcastle and win, hats off to them that would be an amazing result. Think only Liverpool have won there this season.

That would put us in a difficult position going into the Everton game sandwiched between the two games against Madrid.

Personally I'm hoping for a Newcastle win followed by us beating Everton, then Brighton beating Arsenal. Won't happen of course, but that would that would put us 7 ahead with Arsenal only having 2 to play, and Champions.

I'm not arsed about winning it when playing. Get it done whatever way, ASAP and give us chance to play Phillips, Gomez, Palmer etc for a couple of games before at least one cup final.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.