The Title Race 2022/23

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep. If city beat everton and arsenal lose to newcastle then lose to brighton. City will be 7 clear with arsenal have 2 games left
Can we “win the league on Merseyside?”
Famous Arsenal song from back in the day
Beer Keller in Liverpool after the blue dippers
Let’s see !!!

Think it will be lower this coming season. Lots of disruption and
the unpredictability that goes with that. It’s perfectly possible we won’t win it this season. Wouldn’t be the end of the world if we came back really strong next season. We can’t win it every season.
We DO though. Pretty much. We've won it six out of the past 10 seasons and we'll claim our third in a row in a few weeks.

I'm not being cocky. We're just so much better than the rest of the league there's no one that can really stop us.

"Man City is a soulless, disgusting club. They'll win it forever and never be punished for their crimes.

Scum sport."
Taken from Arsenal mania, long may their loathing continue.
And arsenal are a horrible entitled snobbish club who‘s ponce fans think they are like the rags and red scousers the be all and end all of football

i am the biggest barcode fan tomorrow...

I want them to do what they did to Spurs. and Joelinton, Bruno Guimares to fucking "annihilate" that pair of pussies Xhaka and Partey and a someone to put that hard man White into his place.

also it would help to restrict the 4th place fight between United and Pool as an outsider. one of them missing out of top4 is such a great bonus this season.

well done to Castle if they not only get CL footie but 3rd place as well. I already had rag friends saying they dont care much about 3rd or 4th. lets hope they have to play to avoid 5th then in last 2 rounds.

8 points from 3 tough away games and Chelsea at home is far from a given with our schedule and tired legs and resting people for the real game so I will be delighted to see Arsenal drop points tomorrow. If they do I will be very confident. If they win we still have a fair bit to do in my opinion.
And we’ll do it.

Heard it here first.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.