The Title Race 2022/23

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bloody hell we’ve got 4 very tricky games left. Everton are desperate for points, Chelsea we know are under achieving but thankfully don’t have a CF, Brighton and Brentford both capable of creating an upset.
Let’s hope Newcastle win then, so we can clinch the title at home to Chelsea providing we beat Everton away beforehand.

I'd rather arsenal win than draw.

If we beat Chelsea and end up being 3 points clear with arsenal having 1 game left it will piss me off that we have won the league but aren't able to be officially crowned.

Bloody hell we’ve got 4 very tricky games left. Everton are desperate for points, Chelsea we know are under achieving but thankfully don’t have a CF, Brighton and Brentford both capable of creating an upset.
The last game probably won’t matter and Brighton have more games than us to play before we meet, they may be pretty worn out by then.

When we needed to beat Everton at theirs to clinch the title, we beat Everton at theirs to clinch the title.

When we needed to beat Chelsea at home to clinch the title, we bear Chelsea at home to clinch the title.

When we needed to beat Brighton at theirs to clinch the title, we beat Brighton at theirs to clinch the title.

If it comes to needing to beat Brentford
(or a couple of the others) to clinch the title..
And you went 1 down. That was a good day and i stayed to watch your celebrations, however i would much prefer you win the PL the game before and we give you a guard of honour on the day, you lot rest players for CL final we get something from the game and we can celebrate Euro place at he end of game.

I'd rather arsenal win than draw.

If we beat Chelsea and end up being 3 points clear with arsenal having 1 game left it will piss me off that we have won the league but aren't able to be officially crowned.
?? We are 4pts ahead of Arse with same number of games played. If Arse lose today and we win on Sat we are 7 pts ahead with only 3 games to go.
Arse then play on Sat 20th we play the Chavs Sunday 21st. We would therefore win the league that Sunday as we would be 7pts ahead with only 2 games left to play.

?? We are 4pts ahead of Arse with same number of games played. If Arse lose today and we win on Sat we are 7 pts ahead with only 3 games to go.
Arse then play on Sat 20th we play the Chavs Sunday 21st. We would therefore win the league that Sunday as we would be 7pts ahead with only 2 games left to play.
Yes, but if they draw today we could end up knowing we are champions onGD but we won’t be officially champions at home v Chelsea., make it a bit of an anti climax.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.