The Title Race 2022/23

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure we need to rest players too much. Competitive games keep us competitive, right up to the end of the season which is what we'll need.
Spot on mate….chavs in CL league final springs to mind. I could be wrong but I’m sure pep or was it Kev mentioned the importance of momentum and playing regularly just recently…

Spot on mate….chavs in CL league final springs to mind. I could be wrong but I’m sure pep or was it Kev mentioned the importance of momentum and playing regularly just recently…
correct, they most likely benefit from less training at this point of the season as the players have reached their physical peak, the increased amount of games keeps them in top shape

Hope I’m wrong, but I think Arsenal will turn up to day and win.

I won’t lie, I will be really disappointed if they do win. It will only drag out the title race further and keep them in it, with 3 tuff away games left for us, and Chelsea at home who won yesterday. The 4 point cushion would be a really good bonus at this stage of the title race.

Newcastle will be well up for this today, 3 pts and they put a lot of breathing room between them and the scum.

They have to play Brighton too. Our Brighton game is the only game that worries me but it could be over with by then.
Hopefully it will be, as Brentford is also potentially a very tough game. They've still only been beaten at home this season by Arsenal and Newcastle - and they probably should have won against Newcastle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.