The Title Race 2022/23

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Glass half empty. Of which you are completely entitled to be.

We’re 4 points ahead, with 4 games to go. Think about that.

We’ve won 10 league games on the bounce.

We’re top scorers in the league.

Our defence is stronger than it’s been in a long time.

Yes, we’re typical City, but typical City in 2023 is very different from our beloved ‘typical City’

Enjoy the ride. CTID
Absolutely this.

I understand not wanted to be arrogant like the Rags and the Dippers, but some blues seem to be addicted to sucking any joy out of supporting the team.

I think tomorrow is a huge day in this title race a point for Newcastle will mean a win gives us a 6 point gap with 3 games to go city we're bang average today but won and at this point who cares its results now that matter
We were bang average?

The game could have finished 6-0 if not for Haaland putting in his worst performance in front of goal in a City shirt and the missed penalty.

I honestly don’t know what match some blues were watching.

Last edited:
We were bang average?

The game could have finished 6-0 if not for Haaland putting in his worst performance in front of goal in a City shirt and the missed penalty.

I honestly don’t know what match some blues were watching.
My old man couldn't go today so a Stoke fan took his ticket. He was pissing himself at how everyone lost their heads in the last stages of the game given from his neutral perspective they could have played for another 90 and not scored another flukey goal.

My old man couldn't go today so a Stoke fan took his ticket. He was pissing himself at how everyone lost their heads in the last stages of the game given from his neutral perspective they could have played for another 90 and not scored another flukey goal.
It’s truly amazing how a goal for the opposition completely changes some blues entire view of a performance.

i am the biggest barcode fan tomorrow...

I want them to do what they did to Spurs. and Joelinton, Bruno Guimares to fucking "annihilate" that pair of pussies Xhaka and Partey and a someone to put that hard man White into his place.

also it would help to restrict the 4th place fight between United and Pool as an outsider. one of them missing out of top4 is such a great bonus this season.

well done to Castle if they not only get CL footie but 3rd place as well. I already had rag friends saying they dont care much about 3rd or 4th. lets hope they have to play to avoid 5th then in last 2 rounds.
They've been really impressive lately, i expect them to get a draw atleast

Newcastle are a really good team but I think a lot on here are underestimating Arsenal. They are more than capable of going there and winning and it wouldn't surprise me at all if they did now that most people have written them off for the title and the pressure is off them to some degree.

I think Pep's approach will be to assume Arsenal are going to win their remaining four games which will put them on 90 points and therefore, as things stand, we still need 3 wins or 2 wins and 2 draws.

It would do us a massive favour if Newcastle could take points off them as we would then be able to rest key players against Everton which could be the difference between going out or going through against Madrid.

If I was offered a scenario where we come away from Goodison Park with the 4 point lead still in tact then I would take that right now because Everton away under Dyche will not be easy with them fighting for their lives.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.