The Title Race 2022/23

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
We will be only the fifth club in English football history to win three league titles in a row.

Huddersfield Town: 1923-1926
Arsenal: 1932-1935
Liverpool: 1981-1984
Manchester United: 1998-2001, 2006-2009

Technically a record equalled not broken but still shows what an impressive achievement it would be given it's only been done five times by four different clubs in 135 years.

United 2006-09 though, was like Zidane Real Madrid's 3 CL in a row, i.e with a BIG amount of push from the referees borderline scandalous.
So I do not accept it as valid, even though history does not care about my opinion :)

Everton away with them needing the points hard! Chelsea at home they have the players to make it Hard! Brentford away seen how they play at Anfield they should got something and Brighton one the best teams in the league for possession passing out at the back and pressing!

But yeah most games are hard in the premier…
I just think Brentford and Chelsea will have little to play for by the time we meet them and Brighton may not have much themselves, either, depending on how things go over the next two weeks.

I think Everton is our most difficult fixture remaining solely based on the desperate you mention.

Otherwise, we could actually have even harder matches to end the season.

Everton away with them needing the points hard! Chelsea at home they have the players to make it Hard! Brentford away seen how they play at Anfield they should got something and Brighton one the best teams in the league for possession passing out at the back and pressing!
And all these teams are thinking "City coming up soon, very fuckin' hard."

I'd rather arsenal win than draw.

If we beat Chelsea and end up being 3 points clear with arsenal having 1 game left it will piss me off that we have won the league but aren't able to be officially crowned.
Bollocks to that, come on Newcastle

Some of our fans are not right in the head!

Said it before but if arsenal win their 4 games they will win the league imo. The games will catch up with us eventually imo

I just think Brentford and Chelsea will have little to play for by the time we meet them and Brighton may not have much themselves, either, depending on how things go over the next two weeks.

I think Everton is our most difficult fixture remaining solely based on the desperate you mention.

Otherwise, we could actually have even harder matches to end the season.

Nope Everytime Pep and Man City come to town the teams are up for it! I haven’t seen a game where they ain’t!

Said it before but if arsenal win their 4 games they will win the league imo. The games will catch up with us eventually imo
still cant imagine us having a loss and a draw out of 5 games personally

Was thinking this before the game and if I was a betting man would of put big money on them winning it’s before this game!

Even though Pep has said Arsenal will win every game I reckon he thinks and players will think Newcastle would get something today!

Oh they still can here but Arsenal looking good..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.