The Title Race 2022/23

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
We've got 4 games and can afford to draw 2, we've been in worse positions and won it. Don't panic blues.
It’s not drawing 2 that’s the issue, it’s losing 1 or needing to win both Away games at the end of the season!

It’s ridiculous that any team involved in this effort has to stack their games up like wood at the end of the season!

In England, we do our damnedest to screw the teams deep into European (or Cup) competitions by moving games to the only open midweek they have! We are literally running out of dates to play, which is harming player safety no end!

We have the tougher schedule and harder games now.
If Arsenal overcome Brighton they will win all their remaining games and reach 90 points. We must beat Everton then we just need 5 points from 3 games to beat them on GD.

It’s not drawing 2 that’s the issue, it’s losing 1 or needing to win both Away games at the end of the season!

It’s ridiculous that any team involved in this effort has to stack their games up like wood at the end of the season!

In England, we do our damnedest to screw the teams deep into European (or Cup) competitions by moving games to the only open midweek they have! We are literally running out of dates to play, which is harming player safety no end!
We’ve won our last 10 league games on the bounce. We now need to win 2 or 3 (at the most) out of 4. Arsenal at home to Brighton and away at forest are far from gimmees

We must assume Arsenal will win their remaining games. That gives them 90. We will get no handouts. We win the next 3 and its ours on 91 pts.

I didn’t expect that result today at all and to be honest it was a bit undeserved. Newcastle were ridiculously wasteful

However 2 wins and 2 draws from our last 4 games and we’re champions again.. and that’s assuming arse win all 3 games which is far from certain

If you’d offered me that after we drew with forest I’d have snapped your hand off

I think we just need to focus and do our thing.

Arsenal slipped up when the pressure was on them. Since we beat them, they've been relieved of the pressure and gone back to winning.

Beat Everton as we should and Chelsea then two points required in the last two games, if arsenal drop any points (H) Brighton (A) forrest we will be champions not declaired after the chelsea match with goal average

sj-we-got-this.gif

I didn’t expect that result today at all and to be honest it was a bit undeserved. Newcastle were ridiculously wasteful

However 2 wins and 2 draws from our last 4 games and we’re champions again.. and that’s assuming arse win all 3 games which is far from certain

If you’d offered me that after we drew with forest I’d have snapped your hand off
Arsenal were always going to win today imo, they are miles better than Newcastle.
Newcastle just werent very good

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.